"Thank you very much for the professionalism we always receive. FYI did a great job and we are very happy with the reports.…"
Manager of Business Intelligence
The cornerstone of FYI Solutions’ success is our network of outstanding consultants. Our best new consultants almost always come via personal referral. FYI Solutions welcomes referrals of qualified IT professionals from their peers.
Referral Awards are available for IT professionals who are not permanent employees of client companies.
- Prequalification Details
First, the referrer will determine that their candidate has:
- Technical excellence within their discipline.
- Outstanding professional characteristics.
- Superior communication/interpersonal abilities within a corporate environment.
- Referral Award Form Submission
If you request, the source of the referral will remain confidential.
See Referral Award Form
The referrer will contact their FYI Recruiter or the Consultant Relationship Manager and present the candidate along with the completed Referral Award form.
-What Happens Next
Our recruiting team will:
- Determine if the candidate already exists in our database. If the candidate already exits, no referral fee will be paid.
- Contact the candidate for preliminary information and a resume.
- Qualify the candidate, match them to an open requirement, and present them to a client.
- Pay a referral fee if agreement is reached between FYI Solutions, the candidate, and the client.
In acknowledgement of our gratitude for a referral that results in a new consultant being placed on assignment, FYI Solutions offers the following referral payment :
For Consulting Engagements:
- $500 after the candidate has completed 175 hours on the assignment; and
- $500 after the candidate has completed 525 hours on the assignment.
For Permanent/Direct Hire by FYI's Client:
- A fee of $1,000.00 will be payable after FYI has received payment from the Client and the guarantee period has expired. The guarantee period is USUALLY 90 days from the Candidate's hire date.
Note: Referral Awards are available for IT professionals who are not permanent employees of client companies. Upon request, the source of the referral will remain confidential.